Your Free Reset Button
This challenge is to kickstart healthy habits as we enter into the new year. This is a 2-week challenge. Anyone can participate. You can complete tasks anywhere. Oh, and it’s FREE!!
Challenge begins MONDAY, JANUARY 4th. If you wish to partake in this reset challenge be sure to read the emojis listed below for the tasks you complete! Take note on how you feel at the end of the challenge.
Move your body for 30 minutes
* walking, yoga, stretching, cardio, HIT workout, WOD, mobility, weightlifting, etc.
Each meal should include a protein, fat and carbohydrate
* Be mindful of portion sizes
Eat an extra handful of veggies with at least 2 meals
Ditch the junk food, fast food, alcohol and limit the news and social media
Complete 3 sets of 10 repetitions of deep breathing
* This can be done when you wake, during the day or before sleep
* Lie on back with legs straight or knees bent. Place one hand on stomach. Breathe in through your nose as your stomach rises, then breathe out through your mouth as your stomach sinks.
If you have supplements, take them!
Get at least 8 hours of restful sleep
* avoid light disruption, blackout curtains, consistent bed time, avoid eating large meals late at night, set room temperature accordingly
Drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of water daily
* Example: 150lbs/2 = 75 ounces
Enjoy nature! She’s pretty powerful on the mind and body.
EXTRA CREDIT: it’s easy to be negative and it’s easier to be negative during a pandemic! So, be kind to yourself and others! Give yourself a compliment. Do something for youself. Text a friend you haven’t talked to in awhile. Cuddle with your dog. Help someone else in need. Whatever you do, take a moment to realize how thankful and grateful you are.